Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Megasaucers and Yogurt


Kailie wore her new Sunday dress to church this week and looked adorable. Her bow only made it to the car before falling out, but we got some pictures. Believe it or not her hair is starting to grow a little.


She is less and less scared by her megasaucer toy we're borrowing from a friend and is able to play (and entertain herself!) for longer periods of time. She still doesn't like to be left alone, but I'm able to get a bathroom break here and there which is nice. She's also doing better with strangers since we've started to have one of the young women from church come over and babysit every once in a while so I can get some things done around the house.....and tonight I got to take a bath! Hooray.

And Kailie's becoming a pro at sitting up. She's been sitting with support for a month or two, and only falls over when she's turning too far to look at/grab something. Soon she'll get strong enough to sit herself back up-- she gets most of her practice in her crib when she tries to get up, because she doesn't want to go to sleep. So I'm just waiting for the day I walk in and she's sitting (or standing) in her crib, and I didn't leave her that way.

Since I got some chores done early tonight when Adrienne was over helping with Kailie, I decided I'd make some homemade yogurt. We'll see how it turns out come morning. I didn't have any plain yogurt, just a cup of vanilla flavored yogurt, so I'm not sure if that will mess up the bacteria...at least I can go to sleep tonight feeling like I accomplished something.

No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected