Thursday, September 03, 2009

He's Home!!!!!

The 463rd MP CO arrived home late last night after a 15-month tour in Baghdad, Iraq. We are thrilled beyond words, but exhausted! I had butterflies all day to the point that I had a stomach ache and was anxious as the projected time of arrival changed throughout the day. Kailie was such a sweet girl even though she was exhausted and woken up to welcome Daddy home. We just wanted to share the wonderful news with you and look forward to blog entries about our WHOLE family reunited :-)

6 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Congrats on the homecoming! Those are SO exciting! I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see G.I. Joe even if he's only been gone for a weekend. That's such a great feeling. Enjoy your time together!

MissouriMormonMama said...

I am SO happy for you guys! Yeah!! Enjoy the reunion!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,Emi!!!!!
Im so happy for you.
I want my husband back too!!!!!!!

A little something-can you wite me Melanie's cellphone number please...:)

Dunstan Family said...

I am so happy for you emi. I Saw the tears in your eyes and started crying. You are an amazing one and I am so glad you have him home.

Angie said...

I'm in tears. It is so good to see you together. Your comments reminded me of that feeling:) Miss you guys!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am so glad that you are all back together. Congrats on the blog makeover win! That is awesome that the clothdiaper report is going so well! Thanks for the updates on your progress!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected