
So I know I have been slacking on my personal blog since the accident, because my review blog blossomed and I am trying to keep up with all my reviews and articles. BUT, hopefully this will change as I have WON A BLOG MAKEOVER! And I'm using it on this blog! You may have noticed I already took the old background off and hope to have a new one up and running shortly! It's from the blog designer who just make my new review blog header and button, so I'm happy that I know and love her work and I can make this blog pretty, and more "Emi". If you haven't checkout out my review blog makeover hop on over to www.theclothdiaperreport.com and I am still fine-tuning the background and some other details over the next little while.
I have already given her email after email of pictures, concepts and ideas, and hopefully she can throw them in the bowl and mix up a delicious new look. If you have any input speak now, or forever hold your peace. Once I'm back on top of things with this blog maybe you guys will all stop by more often again. Woo hoo. If you don't know already I'll tell you now: I LOVE COMMENTS! Really makes my blogging more rewarding (*hint hint*).
P.S. I keep adding new articles to keep my review blog interesting and would LOVE to have guest writers (aka. YOU). Cooking, sewing, music and favorite products are some categories. Whatever is your forte. Be creative and brave and....well....on a tiny little scale kinda sorta famous :-)


2 comments:
Hi Emmi!
Looking forward to checking out your blog makeover. Just stopping by from SITS to say hi! hope you'll do the same.
Emi Is Jeff home? I'm so excited for you. You're so great! Thanks for being such an inspiration and a wonderful friend.
Post a Comment