Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cool Cat

Kailie in her new shades from uncle Koji

Kailie has had really bad jetlag and I'm exhausted! It was a little better today and being the crazy girls that we are, we are headed for yet another adventure this week. We are going to Indianapolis to spend Christmas with my brother and his wife Virginia. And of course I just realized that our temporary license expires on the 24th, so I'll either try to hit a DMV in the St. Louis area on our way up to Indie, or we'll have to drive with it expired for a day or two.....eeeek. Just what I need to be bothering me in the back of my head.

Pulled out Kailie's new dalmation coat. Adorable! Don't worry, I got one of a bear in size 2T for next season :-) I'm all about stocking up ahead of time when I find a good sale-- and when the clothes are cute! A good deal at Gymboree is always a splurge compared to my Carter's, Osh Kosh and Children's Place finds, though.

This is my favorite time of the year and I wish Jeff were here with us, physically, to enjoy Kailie's first Christmas. We always feel his love even though we're oceans apart. So to all of you who are with your loved ones and those like us who aren't, MERRY CHRISTMAS~!

1 comment:

MissouriMormonMama said...

Merry Christmas Emi! Thanks so much for helping us out!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected