Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Finally Finished Some Unfinished Projects

A runner I started in June and finally finished the binding! So I didn't quite finish it for Fourth of July, but we'll call it a patriotic decoration. I had done all the piecing and quilting and just purchased the binding a few weeks ago and sewed it on yesterday. I think it turned out pretty good!




So as you can see I was on a roll yesterday and finished the binding on my first pinwheel quilt. Trying to decide if it will be Kailie's like I had originally planned (as you can see she was trying to claim it here while I was trying to take pictures) or give it as a Christmas gift to family. Thoughts?

4 comments:

Marmie said...

It turned out really well! Make sure you keep the cats off it. I am sure Kailie would love it when she gets a "big girl" bed.

Marmie said...

Oops! I thought the table runner was a separate comment section. The runner turned out nicely too!!

Angie said...

I love the quilt. I miss sewing night so much. I will send you some ideas for your next projects okay. Kailie looks so adorable.

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Yeah, I noticed the quilt and the runner today. I didn't say anything though. They look great!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected