Monday, May 14, 2012

Sayonara to St. Louis Trip

On Saturday we drove to St. Louis in the morning and met up with Kenta's family after lunch. Here are some pictures I took at the temple grounds. Kailie was excited to see her cousin and was telling her friends today about how he got so much bigger from the last time we saw him. She enjoyed rubbing his soft head and playing peek-a-boo. 


 



And the highlight or main reason for the trip was, of course, the baseball game. Last summer the Cardinals won and Kenta was pleased that his Braves won this year. 



1 comment:

Marmie said...

Great photos! It looks like you had a great time. I LOVE the fact that the cousins are getting to know each other. I am looking forward to the "September in Seattle" trip. We need to get a lot of pictures then!!!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected