Well I put money down to reserve our new little CR-V in Ballwin, MO (St. Louis suburb) after test driving it, and finally made a claim for our hail damage at the dealer's recommendation. I didn't realize the damage we had would cost 1-2 grand to fix! We won't know for sure until the appraiser comes from USAA and I'm nervous that won't happen by Monday and mess up our whole plan for Jeff's parents to help me drive the two cars out there and make sure I get the best deal.
Otherwise we'll probably have to wait, because I won't get as much as I want for the trade-ins as is.
We bought our Christmas stockings at the mall today and I just had to take a picture of Kailie with the reindeer headband!!!! We were at Pottery Barn kids, and FYI their stockings are 30% off right now. So you can get nice quilted stockings for about $13 a piece. Not a bad price and they're generously sized!!! Anyways, keep your fingers crossed that this whole car process doesn't add to the stress of our upcoming travels and possible cold.


1 comment:
She looks sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment