Saturday, November 29, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

Kailie posing in her Christmas PJs and new Christmas hat from the Staplers.



After a hectic drive down to Tennessee and back, we're home!! We had a lovely time spending time with Jeff's family, shopping and stuffing ourselves with lots of food.


Our new car made the long drive a little more enjoyable, and we are all souped up now with a Black Friday GPS special and Kailie broke the car in by making crumbs in the back seat :-) I had to laugh at myself, because I have a good sense of direction, but followed the "shortest route" the GPS calculated. It reminded me of that episode of The Office where they drive into the lake, as I ended up on a few country highways the first half of the drive, then decided to take my own route.

Before leaving Nashville Jeff's sister Kelly and I got pedicures. I haven't had one in over 4 years, so it was nice to pamper myself while I had some extra hands to help. Now we need to do laundry, finish packing for Japan and get ready for my Pampered Chef party Monday night.

No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected