http://inevergrewup.net/giveaway-25-bumbleride-indie-stroller/ Enter for your chance to win by making a comment on the blog! This is a site that provides resources and ideas for parents so check it out even if you don't win :-)
It was great to see you today! I love the diaper cover of the cow print Kallie (sp?) is wearing (well, that is what is looks like anyway). How cute! You are a good seamtress too! Hopefully we can come and see you this week for VT. Thanks for all the info about diapers. I definitely need to consider reusable diapers! Are you on facebook at all?
1 comment:
It was great to see you today! I love the diaper cover of the cow print Kallie (sp?) is wearing (well, that is what is looks like anyway). How cute! You are a good seamtress too! Hopefully we can come and see you this week for VT. Thanks for all the info about diapers. I definitely need to consider reusable diapers! Are you on facebook at all?
Post a Comment