Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kailie and Kraftin'

Kailie standing and hanging off the coffee table.

Kailie and her new playmate Jaxon. She likes to show off because she's older and he loves to watch all she can do!

Kailie continues to grow leaps and bounds and her babbling is blossoming into some of her first words! She says "mama", "dadee" (or variations of it), "dah (doll)" and today we practiced "go".
She is also getting 3-4 more teeth and was in pain today. Poor baby.

Kailie has her first day at daycare tomorrow, but just for 2 hours. I will stay for the first part with her as she gets to know the room and staff. We have two 3-hour appointments next week so I hope she has a chance to get used to it enough where it's not as frigtening for her. She's been doing so much better with other people, but she's still very clingy with me. And with the teething she's been extra sensitive.

I have been in a creative mood this week and made wraps/baby carriers yesterday and made a diaper cover today. It's made from a custom-milled bamboo knit/fleece interlock I ordered months ago.

Kailie has her 9-month well-baby exam on Monday so we'll keep you posted on her growth!

No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected