Well it's great to be back and connected with the world. We broke down and bought a new computer, because every tutorial or reinstall attempt I tried seemed to make matters worse. Luckily I was able to back up the documents and photos to transfer to our new computer. And it was hard to get online and try and talk to Jeff-- plus we haven't been able to see him on the webcam in over a week. Hopefully we'll be able to see him on our new computer today or tomorrow. Unexpected expenses are always, lovely aren't they?
So I have been busy updating my review blog The Cloth Diaper Report and I have my first review and giveaway coming up soon for Maggie's Soap Nuts. They sent me a box with FULL SIZE samples for me to use with my laundry to write my review. I probably have 150-200 loads worth of detergent I got to do this review. That in itself says something about their belief in their product and my first load of laundry using their new liquid detergent came out really nicely. I think it's actually stripping any residue that may have built up from even my Tide Free & Clear detergent. Keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming review as I continue to use the detergent and with different fabrics. It's even great for silk and wool, so I will give that a whirl. There's a discount code for my readers I've been promised as well, so enter the giveaway when it starts and take advantage of the discount :-)
What else is new. I still haven't ordered a new crib for Kailie after the crib recall but I did get my voucher to redeem at Babies R Us to get a replacement. It took us so long to decide on her matching bedroom set that it will be impossible to coordinate it with a crib by a different maker. And any that have been close aren't a similar price and they don't refund the difference. So it seems I am going to wait until a new Babies R Us opens that will be a little under an hour and a half from us. A little closer than the two currently in St. Louis and almost 2.5 hours away.

And a drum roll......Kailie took a nap at daycare yesterday. A real nap. Almost 2 hours which is better than she usually does at home! The picture above is Kailie watching one of her Baby Einstein videos in "Kailie's Chair". She knows it's hers and loves to climb on it and nestle for a show or with a book. She's also gotten some battle wounds pushing the napping cat out of it to sit down. Her favorite number is "2" and she says it when you prompt her and start counting. She even shouted "too" when the number two came on the screen of her Baby Einstein Numbers DVD without any audio saying the number two.
She still loves to "clean" the floor with the swiffer and towels, chase and blow kisses to the cats (she also yells at them quite a bit and tries to pick them up), say thank you for everything she hands you and that you hand her, asks to watch her "moobee" all day long, kisses daddy's pictures and is very grown up for 13 months :-)


3 comments:
I am glad you were able to get the new computer! I always enjoy your blog updates. It sounds like Kailie is really growing up into a big girl!! She looks adorable in her soft pink chair.
I am glad you were able to save some things from your old computer! It will be fun to see your reviews about the Maggie soap you are trying out! By the way, if you ever need me to watch Kailie for shopping or something, let me know!
Hey Kailie is changing so fast. It is funny to see Jaxon going through the stages that I watched Kailie go through. They would have so much more fun now that they are walking:) It sounds dangerous, but I hope they will get to play again someday.
Post a Comment