Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Couple Things that Brightened My Week

So I miss Jeff since he left on Monday and I've had to try and do more on my own event though I still have help (a bit of my pride I suppose), but I have had a couple of unexpected things that helped brighten my week so far. First, I convinced Britax to offer a $300 carseat for my blog readers, even though they ususally wouldn't offer something like that for a new little blog. It was a combo of my business woman side perhaps and our crazy car crash story. I honestly feel very passionately about their products since Kailie's carseat saved her life, so I am excited to spread the word to other moms.

Visit my review blog later this week to enter for your chance to win and spread the word! It's the new Marathon CS in crimson and a fantastic car seat. We had the Britax Boulevard seat during the accident which is a model above the Marathon, but they are both top of the line. We bought the new Advocate car seat as a replacement after the accident which is a step up from the Boulevard we already had. I am not taking any risks and if the Boulevard saved Kailie with the severity of our crash, I can be at peace knowing we have something even better! I hope this is a giveaway to increase my blog traffic, followers and reader so I will be able to host more awesome giveaways.

The second "event" so far this week that cheered me up was I got an email today that I won one of the giveaways I entered for a $50 Hanes GC. It's funny because it's a giveaway I wasn't particularly following or trying really hard to win. I guess that's the way life is sometimes, right? I am still crossing my fingers to win some of the bigger prizes I've entered to win. I love blogging and giveaways! Visit my review blog for giveaways I post of my own, others, and a list of some of my favorite giveaway blog sites. Your odds are higher entering blog giveaways than sweepstakes and such elsewhere. But watch out, it's addicting :-)

4 comments:

Marmie said...

Glad you can find positive things to cheer you during such a tough time. That is so cool that the car seat company is willing to donate for a giveaway on you blog!

Dunstan Family said...

Dear Emi,
You are very beautiful wonderful women. I admire your go getem attitude. I hope yo learn a lot from your blog on sewing and what not. I pray for you constantly and am constantly brought to tears thinking of you. I love you!!
Dollie

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Wow! That is awesome about the car seat!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Emi!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you are having a great day!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected