Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Some Pictures of Kailie

You asked for it, some pictures of Kailie over the past couple of months. I need to be better about taking pictures, but she doesn't sit still for a second so most of them turn out blurry. And I need to be better about posting the pictures I take...She is getting so grown up and is a very spirited girl. She wears Jeff and I out, but she is our pride and joy. She loves the bath, playing outside, singing and dancing, being the center of attention and talking. Oh and she like to clean and organize. She's starting to sound a little like her mom!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh thanks for the pictures, I miss her so much. I hope you do come out to visit your brother, so we can get the kids together and I'll take you to all the great baby botiques (well there is one I like), but I just wanted to make Utah sound even better.

Marmie said...

She is growing up! Give her a hug from Marmie.......does she remember me? I miss singing twinkle, twinkle and baa, baa blacksheep over and over again.....

MissouriMormonMama said...

She is getting so big! ( :

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected