Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kailie Turned Two Today!


Time always seems to fly when you look back, doesn't it? It's definitely hard to imagine life without her, although I look forward to a day, somewhere down the road, where I get to sleep in again on a Saturday morning! We had a quiet little birthday at home with some ice cream cake and a couple of presents. It has been raining so we didn't give her the bike we bought her yet, so she'll be excited to get that later this week! 


My brother Koji flew in this weekend and will be staying with us for a month and I look forward to having some extra hands to get things done and to play catch up with some of my work. We also hope to get some things done on our "Missouri To-Do List" since this will probably be our last summer her. Six Flags, anyone? Well, we'll at least take Kailie to the St. Louis zoo.


Oh and for her birthday present to me (I did, after all give birth to her on her birthday) she went #1 in her potty! She has gone #2 a handful of times, but never #1 until today. She told Daddy "I got pee-pees" and did it. 

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILIE!

2 comments:

MissouriMormonMama said...

That is a lovely birthday present! Sounds like a pleasant Birthday all around!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Kailie! We miss you and would have loved to spend the day with you. :)

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected