Sunday, June 06, 2010

In Case You Missed the Announcement


In case anyone is out of the loop, we are expecting a holiday baby this December! Our EDD is December 26th according to the ultrasound computer and December 24th in the midwife's opinion, so we are literally looking at a Christmas due date. We are excited to add another little spirit to our family and I hope (for the baby's sake) s/he is born early or late. Not that sharing your birthday with the celebration of Christ's birth would be a bad thing, but it's always nice to have your own special day.

4 comments:

MissouriMormonMama said...

Congratulations again Emi! I am so excited for you! A Christmas baby is so wonderful, I loved having Christopher then ( :

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Emi! You need something to look forward to after all your trials of the last year.

I just discovered your blog. I'm busy running around the internet trying to connect with other women who market to babies and young children. I'll e-mail you offline.

Leslie Denning

Anna White said...

I am super excited!!! Can't wait to see the little one.

Kristen said...

I know I already left you a congratulations on FB, but I just noticed your blog site and had to come check it out!
SO you are due around Christmas??? I had Nathan Christmas morning... what a Christmas it was that year! He was due the 23rd, but came two days later. YAY FOR CHRISTMAS BABIES!
I love reading about you and your beautiful family!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected