Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Blog Coming this Spring...

So I need another thing on the to-do list like I need a hole in the head, but I am just sharing you my intent to start a food and crafts blog this spring! My motivation comes from the fact that having a blog will encourage me to keep up with new crafts and culinary adventures, while giving me a place to document. I am cooking and creating anyways, so why not take pictures, give other people inspiration or tips and have fun! 


I am not sure yet if I will go in the save route as The Cloth Diaper Report by reviewing products or opening up ad slots to help fund my materials, but I think I will try. So stay tuned as I will let you know when it launches and would LOVE for you to help me spread the word!


I know I haven't posted in FOREVER and I have lots of lovely photos of my new bundle of joy to share. It's on the to-do list and I will try to post more often rather than avoiding it, because I feel like it would take too long to fill everyone in on EVERYTHING that has happened. Until then!

3 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Can't wait to see it! I will volunteer to help spread the word :)

Anonymous said...

new blog??
I check this one and theres never updates...So why one more blog??

Would be really nice to see new pics of your son))

Anonymous said...

I know I am guilty as charged. I need to post about Jaron. I've posted some photos of him on my "work" blog, and on Facebook but not here and I need to. I will put it on my to-do list this week :-p

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected