Thursday, August 02, 2012

Finally, a Little Update

As you can imagine, life has been hectic. Between driving across the country, living in a hotel, unpacking boxes and learning a completely new neighborhood and area we have been going non-stop. We have been excited to explore local (yes, local!) shopping, farmers markets, summer activities and Kailie just started a part-day preschool program a couple of weeks ago.

Needless to say, over a month has gone by since we got the keys to our rental and I realized I had not updated everyone on all of the excitement. Below are some photos from the 4th of July celebration on post and we have also been able to attend a recent air show, Sesame Street Live show geared towards military children, and we also got more family photos taken (in honor of the lack of photos of Jaron we had in the house). This time we were able to get a few shots of him, unlike our last attempt. 




We got many good family and shots of the kids, although some shots captured the hectic reality of the photoshoot more than others. Kailie was loving all the positive reinforcement she was getting for her cooperation and posing, and put on her signature picture smile.




We are super excited for a out little Takagi reunion here in Washington next month, to show everyone our new stomping grounds and to all be together after many years!

2 comments:

Marmie said...

I am looking forward to our family reunion as well. I wish we all had more time together though.

MissouriMormonMama said...

I was glad to see a little update! I hope you're feeling less under the weather soon ( ;

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected