Friday, February 13, 2009
Crawling Commando
Kailie's motivation for crawling (more than a couple feet) is chasing the cats! I grabbed my camera just in time to catch a minute of her after she had gone all the way down the hall from her room. She was slowing down by this point.
She did well at daycare today, except she wouldn't (couldn't) nap and was hysterical by the time I came to pick her up :-( It made me sad, but my friend said she was doing well an hour before I got there when she was dropping her little one off. So at least I know she wasn't crying the whole time :-) And it was sweet how excited she was to see me, talk to me and play a little before I strapped her in her carseat to head home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment