Saturday, June 25, 2011

Under Construction

So if you hadn't noticed, my blog is under construction and is not quite done. I am still feeling out what look I want and keep changing my mind; but I know I wanted something lighter, brighter and cleaner cut. Sounds like the story of my life the past year or two (although challenging with kids, and one-story house and additional stuff that continues to pile up. Here's to hoping for a clean, organized clutter-free house one day!)

Jeff is in Joplin tonight with a bunch of men from church helping with the tornado clean up through tomorrow. I'd imagine it will take a long time to clean up and even longer to rebuild everyone's homes, but I am so happy he was able to get out there even if he couldn't go yesterday with everyone else because of work. I know he'll be tired when he gets home, but I am sure we will have blessings in our lives for his service.

In the meantime it's getting late and Jaron's clock is just ticking to wake up a couple times in the wee hours of the morning so I'd better head to bed. Constructive criticism on the new blog design welcome.

No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected